Past Subscription Drive
Gigantic Sequins is home to many talented and diverse writers and artists. The whole reason we give them a home is so that people like you can read their great work.
If you were published in GS, wouldn't you want someone like you to read that issue?
Here are a *FEW* different ways to subscribe/types of subscriptions:
- ROLLING SUBSCRIPTION: Every 6 months, you are charged $10 and we send you the new issue in the mail. This works out to be the cheapest option per issue, and your subscription doesn’t expire!
- ONE-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION: Standard one-year deal–you get three issues total: our most recent, and then the next two to drop.
- TWO-YEAR SUBSCRIPTION: Same as above, except you get five issues total, our most recent, and then the next four to drop.
- SUBMITTER’S DISCOUNT: Same idea as a one-year subscription except you get a discount for sending us your writing–which we let you do for free. GS is staunchly against submission fees, but we DO need you to buy and read GS for it to be a worthwhile publication. If everyone who submitted to us bought an issue/subscribed, that would be amazing. So, if you’ve submitted to us in the past 6 months–or, if you submit to our contests, open May 15-July 15– you’re eligible. You get our most recent issue and then the next two to drop, so three total.
- INTERNATIONAL SUBSCRIPTIONS: Get your one-year international subscription here, available for those outside the U.S. who’d like to get GS in the mail. There’s also a Submitter’s Discount International Subscription!