Instructions to make a partial withdrawal from Submittable.
How to make a partial withdraw from your Submittable account to avoid withdrawing an entire submission:
- Access the submission that you would like to make a partial withdraw from. You can do this by clicking on the link within the email you were sent when you first submitted your work OR by logging into your Submittable account, clicking on your account in the upper righthand corner, choosing MY SUBMISSIONS from the dropdown menu, and clicking on the name of the submission that you need to make a partial withdraw from.
- The ACTIVITY tab will present you with a box to leave us a message.
- In that box leave a note for the editors explaining which part of your submission you need to withdraw. You can let us know why, if you would like, though this is not necessary.
- Click "SEND," and you're done.
- There is no need to email us with this information; please only let us know in this way.